Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are you using...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pittuck said:
well, in mplab i click build and it builds, programs and debugs stright away.
That may be because of the settings.

I downloaded the BoostC compiler and using it in MPLAB, but then I become handicap as after building the project the warning and errors doesn't take you to the problematic code line. And you can't understand what has gone wrong. I think it Need much more familarity. Whereas the BoostC IDE is good one.
PICC from Hi Tech is also good. But in free version this BoostC I found is great. 2K limit and support for almost all PIC's. Great!

After using it for some time I will buy the full version.

I am planning to finish all the primary code examples and get good hands on experiance on PIC.

Starting with PIC16F72 (I have two of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back