Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are those called that servo pigtail connections can plugin to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs14smith

Hey,

I'm looking to buy a couple of those male connector things that servo pigtails can slide over or into. They have 3 output leads that just stick down into a breadboard, and the pigtail connection can just connect right into them. Hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Kind of like what this POT is plugged into: **broken link removed**

It's a set of 3 metal pins that a servo pigtail connector can plugin to. That's the component I need.
**broken link removed**

Update: Just found what I need over at Parallax at this link: **broken link removed**

Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
The metal pins are called "Header pins" and the plug style shown in the photo is called a dupont.

You just buy a strip of header pins and snip off as many as you need.

Pete.

Last edited:
The connectors can be specific so you can plug them in the wrong way, but a 0.025" square header with a 0.100" spacing is a real common part until the electronics industry went metric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back