Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the softwares used to test the circuit design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanzhao

Hi,

what are the softwares used to test the circuit design? For example, to see if a circuit works, if it works with certain or different components and component values, and values of each component is drawing.

Thanks!!!

Most people use a spice simulator to test their designs. There are also some other higher level "logic only" simulators that are designed primarily for measuring timing and operation in digital circuits.

I've used circuitmaker you can download a trial version of it at **broken link removed** it runs using a SPICE engine. Also available is Proteus I think you can also get a demo or a cheaper version of it try http://www.labcenter.co.uk/index.html

i use Orcad PSpice

alot of people i know use "Electronics Workbench" and like it alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back