Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What am I doing wrong? (superposition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanHatch

I might be doing this right, but I'm not sure.

Attachments

• untitled-2.jpg
    untitled-2.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 478
yeah sure: The circuit at the very top is the circuit I'm supposed to solve for Vsub0. The part bracketed i1 is where I'm trying to find the first current source's contribution to vsub0. So I kill the second current source, and then do a source transformation. Then I used voltage division to come up with vsub0

The second bracket is where I'm looking for isub2's, the second current source's contribution to vsub0. I killed the other current source and source transformed it similarly to the other one. Then I used voltage division again.

Then finally I added both of the contributions. We only discussed this in class for aabout 5 minutes, so I'm unsure if I'm doing it right.

correct

I checked your math and your method , all is correct!

The most important thing in your solving is that you paid attention to the sign marks (+,-) of currents and voltage generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back