Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what about this!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyramid Schemes, Ponzi Schemes, and Related Frauds
**broken link removed**
https://www.sec.gov/answers/pyramid.htm
If anyone lives near these people:
#1] T Gibson 8244 Hydra Lane Las Vegas, NV 89128
#2] Cory P.O. Box 2009 Glenwood, AR 71943
#3] Ai Hua 2024 McKinley Rd. Eau Claire, WI 54703
#4] R Marshall 1194 Oceanaire, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
#5] T Kos 3346 kershaw highway, kershaw SC 29067
#6] R. Hardy 302 W. Basic #9, Henderson, NV 89015
make a phone call to your local law enforcement or the postal inspectors and let them know about the above post.

Don't send them any money!

Oh, so this is illegal?

I have an acquaitance who is doing a similar scheme through spam. I wasn't sure if it was legal or not.

The sad thing is, he's actually made some decent money, but he has to send thousands of emails a day to do it.

I think someone just filed a lawsuit against him, but maybe I'll get the cops on him as well :twisted:

Hmm, my bro is going to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, maybe he can turn in #4 on the list there.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Fast rich scheme!! That suppose to be illegal bah

:twisted:

I really believe the members of this forum are too smart to reply to hovito or to be fooled by this little scheme.

If a copy of the post was forwarded to the FBI would they take an interest?

Just cut&paste the post & ship it, email or snail, to your local FBI office.

Gene said:
I really believe the members of this forum are too smart to reply to hovito or to be fooled by this little scheme.

I fail to see the relevance of posting such non descript material that has no bearing whatsoever on the electronic hobbyist community.......Had I the authority, the poster(s) who persist in submitting such irrelevant material would be promptly shown the door.

Well, this topic is completely in off-direction of what this forum is meant for. "HOVITO" if you are interested discussing only such kind of matters, I am afraid you'll have to search for another forum. Please stop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back