Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Went to the Wife's company Christmas party and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking 'bout being off topic... In my opinion this site makes us feel like more of a community, rather than those who think talking to each other in the 'net is different than face to face.
Even if that is way it is, doesn't mean it should be. We can get to know each other better while sharing the main educational part: electronics.

Coz we're friends yakking about it like schoolboys saying 'what's up with MU yesterday' just that it is 'what happened to your LM555? I hope your TIP41C got its drive it needed!'

Aren't we? :)

Last edited:
Coz we're friends yakking about it like schoolboys saying 'what's up with MU yesterday' just that it is 'what happened to your LM555? I hope your TIP41C got its drive it needed!'
Aren't we? :)
I have yet to have anyone ask me how my 2N3055 is performing lately. Or if the crystal oven temps. in my RF generator are stable. ;)

Well, let me be the first to start with the electrical cordialties"

Hey Vizier87, how's the AC line frequency been for you lately? Got any recent electrical power events that you'd like to share with us? ;)

My filter caps have a nice ripple current going down and my power supply is getting a buzz on. ;)
The pass transistor made a pass at the driver and things are heating up. Time to kick in the fan and cool things off! :D

I can see where this kind of chat could get very weird and way off base!! ;)

I am not even going to begin mentioning what my welder and plasma cutter have been doing in the shop lately.
:eek:
I will say it is very energetic, the heat can be intense, and many sparks fly though!

And any sensible person would be best off to keep their eyes shielded while out there at times! :D

Well.. it's a figure of speech, I suppose. But ****-chat serves that purpose, I believe.
Remember an old sayin':
"All work and no play makes HiTech a dull old man"

Ooops. Just messin' with your head, HiTech. Just messin'.... Don't be mad at a silly kid.
I slept late configuring my amplifier circuit perfboard.. I can't even watch the mess now. So here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back