Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Welding Equipment Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

welderrprman

I repair welding equipment and have been in the electronic industrial equipment repair for a long time. Not the gas stuff; mostly electronic invertor technology. Looking for anyone with experience repairing Lincoln Flextec units. They are using a can comm system between the boards. Anyone know how to hook up and decipher what's going on. Sometimes it is very difficult to determine the exact pc board that is defective. Lincoln pots all there boards making it difficult if not impossible to repair. These boards are very expensive.

A person out there asked me a question about filler rods or " Fusion Welding ". 1st thing I need to know is what type of welder do you have? Oxyacetylene,
MIG ( Metal Inert Gas ), Tig ( Tungsten Inert Gas ) or stick. Some welders are multipurpose and do all 3. What type are you doing.

The question had all the hallmarks of spam and has since been deleted.

JimB
One of the ETO moderators.

The question had all the hallmarks of spam and has since been deleted.

JimB
One of the ETO moderators.

Why do you think that I was spamming ?
Even though I am aware of the fact that this is an active forum and ill be banned by the moderators.

A person out there asked me a question about filler rods or " Fusion Welding ". 1st thing I need to know is what type of welder do you have? Oxyacetylene,
MIG ( Metal Inert Gas ), Tig ( Tungsten Inert Gas ) or stick. Some welders are multipurpose and do all 3. What type are you doing.
I have my dad's Tig welder.

I think it is a decent welder. The Lincoln warranty is very good for 3 years. That unit is the old school transformer technology which seems to hold up better in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back