Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Website on Embedded Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black text on a blue background is very painfull on the eyes. I suggest you change it.

And the animated adverts are very annoying. If you rely on adverts to pay for your webhosting, I'd suggest you pay for cheap, advert free hosting and go with google ads for income.

You will need to provide frequently updated conent though if you expect more than a few dollars per year.

I'm 'constructing' a website on embedded design too (early days, no content just layout so far) : **broken link removed**

my main website ( **broken link removed** ) generates just enough income to pay the hosting, and a little left over.

Mike.

p.s. if you are looking to make money from your website, you would be better of hosting a site about shoes rather than embedded systems. I know nothing about shoes though. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back