Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Website is a fraud. Spot the mistake, ( THE TITLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlum

First goto here

**broken link removed**

See the poor design in the site. Look at the title of the webpage.

ok

Have a look here

**broken link removed**

This site achieves its object of supplying enquirers with answers to their problems.

So why are you complaining?

pebe said:
This site achieves its object of supplying enquirers with answers to their problems.

So why are you complaining?

Cos they have ripped of my site. have a look in the title bat at the top of the browser.

site

:D

looks like, """"new year, new gimmick""" :oops: :?: :?: :?:

copyrights

If the copyright on Harlum's page is legit like i suspect it is than it doesn't expire...at least not for several decades. The year in the copyright statement only indicates when the copyright was issued.

"A work that is created (fixed in tangible form for the first time) on or after January 1, 1978, is automatically protected from the moment of its creation and is ordinarily given a term enduring for the author's life plus an additional 70 years after the author's death."
Checkout www.copyright.gov

just sounds like someone has some shady ethics.

-Brad-

Hey, I like how they say "Most Famous Electronic discussion Forums" and link to ETO 8) but dont like the title bar "HARLUM Hosting & Web Design" since it proves the layout has been ripped off...

My suggestion to you harlum is to contact the web host or service provider with your copywrite details and request they shut down the site. The host seems to be http://www.e7even.com

Please note, the copied website has been banned and is why the url cannot be seen. Harlum, if you wish to continue this please contact the host or private message me if you need assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back