Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Website for hobby electronic kits free

Status
Not open for further replies.
There used to be a site i used to use when I was in college that gave free schematic for hobby projects. Think the name was electronickits where you could download a .pdf for the schematic for various projects but that site like it has been taken over by someone else or i got the wrong site totally.

Does anyone know of any site that offer free hobby projects with free schematics. I googled a few but none was like how i remembered electronic kits to be.

Last edited:
thanks these are some great sites!...These would keep me busy for a while...much appreciated!!

Anymore sites are still welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back