Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Water Level Current Cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashj

my idea of a project is that... when it rains a water level sensor (indicator) will trigger an mcu to send a frequency to a Z-wave and eventuaLLy cut the current of the house... ive seen a few ckts here of a water level detector but the problem is that i dont know how can i tap mcu to the remote control of the Z-wave

Note: Z-wave act like a bluetooth for home automation act like Zigbee that uses frequency to operate

i hope u can help me... im trying to learn as much as i can but i dont think i dont have enough knowledge

my idea of a project is that... when it rains a water level sensor (indicator) will trigger an mcu to send a frequency to a Z-wave and eventuaLLy cut the current of the house... ive seen a few ckts here of a water level detector but the problem is that i dont know how can i tap mcu to the remote control of the Z-wave

Note: Z-wave act like a bluetooth for home automation act like Zigbee that uses frequency to operate

i hope u can help me... im trying to learn as much as i can but i dont think i dont have enough knowledge

What exactly you wanted to do here? Why do you want to turn off the power supply of the house during rain?

Bluetooth, zigbee & z wave are RF devices and the last two works in 2.4 GHz band... More over the z wave is not a open source.. You may have to sign an NDA in case if you are trying to develop a commercial product...

Your statement are not clear here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back