Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

warning to windows users....i kind of half expected this to be true.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Seriously I thought it was a typo.

Anything more than $100 sounds oppressive and unfair for a littering offence!

Remind me to steer clear of California... You can check out but you can never leave... ;)

Most states have a up $1000 limit on littering fines however most don't hit you that hard for a first offence.

Here in ND they usually just make you go back and pick up your trash the first time and after that they put you on ditch cleaning duty for a day

I am not sure what happens after that. I have never met anyone who ever got caught twice.

Nothing is a better motivator than spending a day in an orange jump suit with a poking stick and a role of trash bags while half your hometown drives by and honks at you! :p

Back on topic, coincidentally Microsoft are currently running a TV ad here in the UK, with the catch-phrase "Your security is our priority" :D:D
I wonder what the MS definition of 'security' is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back