Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wanted axial electrolytic caps. 75uf 25v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert82

Looking for some 25v 75uf axial leaded 85c mallory capacitors

I have searched everywhere with no luck. Looking to buy as many as possible.

Any help would be greatly recieved

Hey cheers shortbus

The reason I wanted mallory ones is the external dimensions
Vishay are 8.5 MM X 12mm
The mallory ones are slim and long
5mm X 21mm

You may have to look for them in one of the obsolete electronic component stores to find them. The only caps I saw still using the Mallory name were electric motor start and run caps. Good hunting!

Unless you absolutely have to have the original capacitor, when it comes to electrolytics, it is not wise to look in the obsolete market---simply because of the shelf life.
Due to advances in manufacturing, most of the odd nomenclature values are either discontinued or have special orders with high minimums.
ie; the same 100mf capacitor of few years ago is available in much smaller package.
You have better luck to go with the next common higher value (100mf) with the same voltage rating which will be perfectly suitable.
As an example, capacitor part number MAL202136101E3 (6x10mm) would be a much better replacement in your application.
Digikey part#4032PHCT-ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back