Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

want build an exact model of maglev train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azamprog

Hi friends, I am final year Electrical & Electronics engineering student. I would like to build an exact model of maglev train as my final year project.

I have the concept how to do it, but I am looking for step by step procedure and circuit and winding diagrams to build a model of maglev train, so that I can simply get started.

some one please provide me some source or consultancy where I can find all this stuff.

Looking forward for your suggestions

Thanks in advance,
Azam

Azam,
Start out with a good Internet search engine and do some basic research. Let us know what you have tried and where you get stuck and perhaps we can help.
Dale

Google "Inductrak".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back