Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wake up PIC 16F876??

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijayk

Hi

I need some help with PIC. How do i wake up PIC 16F876 using a watchdog timer? Has anyone ever tried this? If so, I would like to see a list of instructions, if possible.

Thanks
Vijayk

akg said:
have u refered the manual.?

Yes, but it does not give me any code as reference.. I want to see some example instructions so that i dont make any fundamental errors. Can you give me a short example of how the WDT is used??

Thanks
Vijayk

vijayk said:
Yes, but it does not give me any code as reference.. I want to see some example instructions so that i dont make any fundamental errors. Can you give me a short example of how the WDT is used??

Thanks
Vijayk

then check " Complete Mid-Range Reference Manual" at microchip website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back