Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

W2T data sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamilackjm

i want this component data sheet or equivalent part...
this is the component code " W2T "

09032011273.jpg

Last edited:
Since it's a three terminal device it's likely a transistor, but need more info to determine anything further. W2T could mean anything.

If you have another one with the same markings on the board you might be able to at least identify the type (NPN _ PNP). Try this site.

If you could trace out some of the circuit that might also help.
What is the board out of?

... If you could trace out some of the circuit that might also help.
What is the board out of?
Hi.

I was just searching Internet for finding a SMD code for a transistor, and I got to this forum, because the code market on the SMD is w2t.
Maybe you can answer to my reply here. Hope so.

So, in my case I have this inverter board used on computer laptop (the actual model is TF041 DA-1A08 C003A). I have this SMD damaged (market "Q2" on the board) and I am trying to fix the board by replacing it. Maybe it has something else to be replaced, but at least I try to solve it since I think the damage was done because a high current value.

Well, hope you understand my intentions.

(this is my first time here. I don't know the forum, but I am an electronic technician. thank you)

Generally speaking, W2 usually refers to a zener diode in a sod123 package, who knows what voltage though. You will need to id the device manufacturer and see what the T means.

Generally speaking, W2 usually refers to a zener diode in a sod123 package, who knows what voltage though. You will need to id the device manufacturer and see what the T means.

[Thank you for the comment]
In this case the W2T is a transistor in a sot23 package. The maximum voltage crossing it will be around 20 volts.
I searched, and searched, and.... searched with no luck in order to find the code for the "T". That is when I posted my first comment.
I also searched for the Niko-Sem, which was mentioned as having the schematic for the actual inverter. But didn't find it myself.

Just a while ago I found that this inverter is also used by the Pavilion 5000 notebooks, and I think I have one of those downstairs. I will tell you how it went.

Thank you

Hi every body.

Continuing my last post, I went to check if I had this Pavillion 5000 notebook but I did not.
As I was not able to find any seller with this W2T smd transistor, I already ordered an used-inverter from a seller on eBay, with the same part number TF041 DA-1A08 C003A

This will solve the issue of the bad inverter.

Thank you for trying to help me on this.

See you.
And have a nice fixing day!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back