Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

w203 lift xenon headlight pin diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

krupier27

Hello,

I have xenon lamp for w203 but i don't have w203. I want to sell this part but before sell i want to check if it works.
I want to test it by DC power supply. To do that i need to know where are + and - at this pins and for example which pin is for headlight etc...

Maybe You know where to find the diagrams like this.

I attach some photos of this lamp, part number is at this photo.

Thanks for Your help.

Zrzut ekranu 2021-07-22 o 23.04.05.png
Zrzut ekranu 2021-07-22 o 23.04.12.png
Zrzut ekranu 2021-07-22 o 23.04.16.png

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-07-22 o 23.04.05.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-07-22 o 23.04.05.png
    708.4 KB · Views: 283
We just got a new-to-us W203 with these automatic high-beam headlights. They are fantastic!

In normal use, the bulbs are angled down for normal headlights. Above a certain speed, the high-beam lights are automatic. If it's dark and there's no traffic ahead of you, the lights angle up, extending the illumination range. When there's oncoming traffic or you get close to a car in front of you, the lights tilt down to the normal beam position. This happens automatically, faster and more reliably than you can flip the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back