Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

W&E HS3600 amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk Stols

Hi there,
Need help..tried to contact NZ factory but e-mail not successful and maybe does not exist..hereby e-mail to these guys..please help..

Hi Al,

Maybe an unusual request for your understanding and help but hope to receive soonest urgent and positive reaction from you.

I bought a HS3600 Amplifier from a guy that previously had the contract to repair under guarantee electronic equipment for various importers in South Africa. It belonged to him and he was clearing stock at his home where he also have some sort of a workshop.I paid him to fix it. He repaired another amp for me and what a useless ******* he is..went back 3 times..cost me a fortune so far but bought this amp to try and solve my problem as the other one is not sufficient/big enough to do the job. Needless to say the HS3600 lasted for 4 gigs too. I am not prepared to return this amp to him for repairs as I was let down by his repairs on times I needed the amp the most. Neighbor friend is clued up with amps and electronics and the amp is there at the moment. According to him replaced components are not up to standard and some insufficient to handle the power. I am not clued-up with electronics but I am trying to get some help here Al. I understand that my friend is in need of a diagram/circuit of the amp with specifications on original components that must be fitted. Especially on the Power amp/power supply circuit board..does that make sense? He replaced a lot of components so far but still has a problem.

Please help Al..

Thanks

Dirk

Hi there Dirk, Have had a google about but unfortunatly the south Korean home page will not translate, have found plenty of specs. for the amp, but because its still a current production model, I think you are going to struggle for a schematic, looks like a hefty piece of kit though, it may be that good old circuit board investigation is your only way forward, Karl.

can you confirm that this is the one, and by the way it is a E&W 3600, not a W&E, manufactured in south Korea,

Attachments

• pi_1_455_5.jpg
    pi_1_455_5.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 468
can you confirm that this is the one, and by the way it is a E&W 3600, not a W&E, manufactured in south Korea,
Hi,Yes that is the one..thanks Karl..have send a request for help..still waiting. Problem seems to be Power supply..it "runs away"..keep on blowing components..any suggestions?

Do you have any specifics of the regulator circuits in use, am really struggling on the search for information on this amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back