Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voltage regulator and PIR sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

manz

hi there. the question is,

1.if i`m using a voltage regulator (78L06) the output voltage is 6volt,i just need to know can i feed the input with about 12v to 14v, could it damages the voltage regulator?what is the max voltage can it handle as an input voltage?

2.PIR = RE200B PYROELECTRIC SENSOR or anyany version of this PIR sensor (if there is any). is it true this sensor needs a few minutes to heats up and works. what i mean was it has to be turned on for a few minutes first then will it works properly?

3.can PIR sensors stand a long time operation,how about 24/7?

thanks in advance.

manz said:
hi there. the question is,

1.if i`m using a voltage regulator (78L06) the output voltage is 6volt,i just need to know can i feed the input with about 12v to 14v, could it damages the voltage regulator?what is the max voltage can it handle as an input voltage?

thanks in advance.

u can give 14v supply , the max i/p voltage is 35V ,note that the power dissipation is proportional to i/p V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back