Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

volt oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplifierfreak

I was wondering if someone could post a link or two towards a volt oscilloscope for me. I'm looking for something around or under 400 dollars (if there even is any for that price)

Thanks Chris

Last edited:
amplifierfreak said:
I was wondering if someone could post a link or two towards a volt oscilloscope for me. I'm looking for something around or under 400 dollars (if there even is any for that price)

Thanks Chris

There are O-scopes vailable for under 400 dollars. If you are thinking new, it will probably be a dual channel less than 20MHz. If you want better, go search ebay for something (they always have something)

Maybe you should determine what kind of specs you need first.

* How high of bandwidth? Keep in mind, to measure a 20MHz signal, you need a > 20MHz scope.

* Does it need to be a storage scope? Example, capturing one time transient events.

* How bout future needs? If you scrimp on a scope now, will you be wishing for a better one in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back