voice recording using 8051 mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush_it1

kindly give me information regarding any 8051 based digital voice recorder.

i found this application at ATMEL site but it was using advance ATMEGA8535.

If anybody has any information regarding it kindlly share.

piyush_it1 said:
i found this application at ATMEL site but it was using advance ATMEGA8535.
Then you only need to know how to replace ATMEGA8535 by AT89C51. I recommend datasheets for that. Find what additional hardware feature is present in ATMEGA8535 and implement it by additional hardware with AT89C51.

The problem persists with serial peripheral interface controller in ATMEGA chip. Also as recording is done at very high speed i need to interface a FLASH instead of EEPROM. Can you suggest some solution?

piyush_it1 said:
The problem persists with serial peripheral interface controller in ATMEGA chip.
What are the specs of that SPI controller? You use the direct cross components for that. Check on various websites of manufacutres for direct cross. I will go through it and will let you know if any.
piyush_it1 said:
Also as recording is done at very high speed i need to interface a FLASH instead of EEPROM. Can you suggest some solution?
Specify the speed. Instead can you not use your PC for that. With serial interface. You will get very high baud rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…