Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recording using 8051 mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush_it1

kindly give me information regarding any 8051 based digital voice recorder.

i found this application at ATMEL site but it was using advance ATMEGA8535.

If anybody has any information regarding it kindlly share.

The problem persists with serial peripheral interface controller in ATMEGA chip. Also as recording is done at very high speed i need to interface a FLASH instead of EEPROM. Can you suggest some solution?

piyush_it1 said:
The problem persists with serial peripheral interface controller in ATMEGA chip.
What are the specs of that SPI controller? You use the direct cross components for that. Check on various websites of manufacutres for direct cross. I will go through it and will let you know if any.
piyush_it1 said:
Also as recording is done at very high speed i need to interface a FLASH instead of EEPROM. Can you suggest some solution?
Specify the speed. Instead can you not use your PC for that. With serial interface. You will get very high baud rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back