Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice controlled robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

vineeth_vs

I want build a voice controlled robot.For this purpose which ic can I use for speech processing or any module is available there for speech processing..
can I use Artificial neural network for speech processing.

My aim is to control the robot giving command through a microphone...... pls help me
_Vineeth

I heard that 'Voice ExtremeTM (VE) Module' is used for speech processing. anyone heard abt this module if yes where it available?

Voice ExtremeTM (VE) Module is also made by Sensory, Inc. - Embedded Speech Technologies for Consumer Electronics as the VRSTAMP is. The difference is that VRSTAMP is a module so it has RSC-4128 Speech processor, 1Mbit Flash, 128Kb serial EEPROM for data, 14.3MHz (main) & 32KHz (time keeping) clocks, 24 I/O lines, Microphone preamplifier, Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) for Speaker, DAC output. and the VE-IC is just a processor (much like RSC-4128 VRSTAMP is using) and you need to add all the external parts yourself (crystals, preamplifier, amplifier, flash .. )

I never used VE-IC, used VRSTAMP (with mikroelektronika dev board you can see on that youtube movie) and I was happy with the results. The samples that come with mikroelektronika dev kit work nice, I never implemented the stuff in real life application but it is a nice concept...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back