Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vintage hi fi repairs in Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzalez

Hi all, new to the forum and looking to repair my old 70's JVC ampifier, anyone know of anyone in the Manchester area who can help?
Also looking for someone to solder a part into my Akai MPC2000. Any help appreciated.

Manchester, where? UK, USA? What state if in USA?

I live in Manchester, NH, that's why I ask. ;)

Have you checked JVC website to inquire about replacement parts? Some vintage boards I've desoldered have obsolete parts ( custom ICs, four- and five-legged TO220-like devices) not found on data sheet websites or Google.

Repair in Manchester, NH!

I have a Kenwood KA-6100 which has given up on me. I am looking for repair in the Manchester NH area. Would like to get the unit evaluated and avoid shipping it around if possible. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back