Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Video Activated Relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

oladejokayode

hi to you all, i saw the circuit diagram of this Video Activated Signal and it correspond to the project given to me at school, but i am confuse is the input and output of this signal AC or Dc. if Dc how can it be use with a TV and on- switching of the bulb? and if, AC how can it be use to activate surround sound equipment?

oladejokayode said:
hi to you all, i saw the circuit diagram of this Video Activated Signal and it correspond to the project given to me at school, but i am confuse is the input and output of this signal AC or Dc. if Dc how can it be use with a TV and on- switching of the bulb? and if, AC how can it be use to activate surround sound equipment?

hi,
Post the circuit, so we can help.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back