Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vibration Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vecbhopal

Hi,

I am searching for a vibration sensor for my project.
The specificatios required are:
Acceleration range : +/-50g
Frequency range : 2-200Hz
It should be tri-axial with minimum size and if possible thin film type sensor will do the best.

Thanx

Hi,

I am searching for a vibration sensor for my project.
The specificatios required are:
Acceleration range : +/-50g
Frequency range : 2-200Hz
It should be tri-axial with minimum size and if possible thin film type sensor will do the best.

Thanx

Have you tried a Google search for "vibration sensor"?

Yes, I searched on google. But could not find the one with all the specifications.
Those which are triaxial are just upto 2-5g and not upto 50g.

Yeah...are you launching a rocket or something? I don't know of any 3-axis 50G accelerometer. Only single axis. Usually things that are accelerating at 50g are only doing so because you are providing thrust in that direction so you usually know which direction to align your single axis accelerometer.

Something vibrating with the force of 50g would probably just tear it apart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back