Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

very small camera on circuit board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick R

I have a small camera on a circuit board with a telephone female telephone jack for the power input. Which wires in would be the power and neg.? Or how can I figure it out? Thanks, Rick

Preferably a good clear one that shows a lot of detail of both sides of the board. And write down any part numbers that the photo doesn't show.

Thank you for answering me. I have 2 pics but don't know how to get them on here. It asks for my URL. The pics are on "my pictures". Stumped and maybe stupid. Thanks, Rick

go to post a new reply,
up the top you will see a paper clip.
click that and you can attach files, either from your comp or from a url.

small camera

Thank you again, I hope these pics are of good quaity. Rick Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

I'd need to confim the connectors that do your video out and the Vdc. That said i'd go for verfying GND (0V) as the screen connect on the VBS (video output)... The other pin on the Vdc connect will be the +ve... check with your DVM using ohms or buzzmode...

Those pictures don't really tell much, can you get four more? One each of the front and back of the two boards. Make sure it's well focused and use a lot of light. You can see a glare like shine in the main picture of the camera lens and on the top of the board, that'll almost compeltly go away if you use a bright light up close with a sheet of paper or something in front of it to diffuse it. Cameras do not like point lights. The more detail you can get in the picture the better. If we can't see the PC board traces and (if lucky) read the IC chips on the board the pictures not very useful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back