Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Very Low Frequency HV genertor design please HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheux.

Hi all,
I m doing a school project which I need to design a Very Low Frequency, High Voltage supply for testing cables.
Problem: Setting up a PWM to drive the MOSFETs to form a 0.1Hz sine wave. Please advice. The detail information is shown below:

320V DC --> inverter which is driven by a PWM to produce a sine wave output. A low-pass filter will be added at the output for filtering purposes.

Question is how can I solve the PWM circuit?
The PWM will be driving by two function generators, 1 trianglar wave of 5kHz and a size wave of 0.1Hz. How can I use a comparator or op-amp to produce a square wave to drive my MOSFET in order to achieve the low freq Sinewave.
Why is my PWM show in attachment 3 not producing a signal i desire?
Please help.

Attachments

• 2nd part of circuit.JPG
    2nd part of circuit.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 143
  • comparator.JPG
    comparator.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads