Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vehicle Loop Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relay

One other thing that I am not sure of, and was wondering how other people have solved the problem; I would like to replace the LED with a relay to operate anything I wanted to, but this is presumably going to draw a different current, do you just adjust the 1K2 resistor to suit?

Thanks!

One other thing that I am not sure of, and was wondering how other people have solved the problem; I would like to replace the LED with a relay to operate anything I wanted to, but this is presumably going to draw a different current, do you just adjust the 1K2 resistor to suit?

Thanks!

The LM393 is Very Common, But Yes, The LM392 should work.
(Sorry I don't have an LM292 to actually test it.)

Here is a Modified Schematic for a Relay.
**broken link removed**

Gary

Last edited:
i want to know, in vehicle loop detector give me specifications of LM 393 IC....
that means tell me which comparator will be used here????
plz do help rgt nw!!!!

i want to know, in vehicle loop detector give me specifications of LM 393 IC....
that means tell me which comparator will be used here????
plz do help rgt nw!!!!

The LM393 is Just a Comparator IC.
In this Circuit, the LM393 Compares the Rectified DC Voltage to the Referance Voltage, created across the Foreward Biased Diode.

ANY Comparator IC can be Used, If you wire it Correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back