Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vartical ic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain please.... I take it you mean IC's mounted vertically???

He didn't say anything about "mounted" and he didn't say "vertically", he said "vartical".

I'm guessing the OP doesn't have English as a first language and some of the better members here are attempting to guess the meaning of the post.

We all know what he didn't say (as we know English) but that doesn't really help anyone.

Mike.

How solve vartical ic problems
My guess is this is a TV problem.
Many people here have Englash as a second or third language. Some people use google translate. It is OK to not have perfect English. Please use more words and a picture.

"vartical ic problems " tells us little about what the device or problem is.
You will need to tell us more details of what exactly is the device is and what problem it is having.

This goes way beyond language barrier problems. Even if it were translated properly, there still wouldn't be a clear question with sufficient background information to warrant an intelligent answer!

Looks like another one post wonder who we'll never see again.

Mike.

Cheer up, just imagine that he solved it himself from one of your old posts - even though he probably just threw his project in the dust bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back