Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

utSource.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

I needed to purchase parts for an Onkyo Stereo and didn't have any luck with Digikey, Mouser, or Jemco.

2sa1941 - 0
2sa5198 - 0

Who would you purchase these from?

Thanks in advance for any help.

kv

Edit: Actually it's utsource.net

nvm, I found them on eBay.

kv

utsource is sometimes flakey and usually good. It's flakey because the last time I ordered, the quoted parts were like a totally different order. Since they are super fast, they shipped as separate orders and were not combined. If I ordered all quoted parts or all stock parts, so issues. When I ordered some stock parts and some quoted parts, I had issues because they did not get combined. I chose different shipping methods and asked them to be added to the first order (faster shipping) and they were not. It was what I was told to do, but it didn't work.

eBay sells them in pairs, the shipping will be around $1.58us for both pairs the total will be just over $6us. Probably the same company.

kv

Edit: The cool part is I found the schematic online for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back