Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

using motor to open and close ventilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimbri

hi im new here and first i have to appologize for my english because is not my native language.

i need help with ventilation, however i do have thermostat which controls open and close and problem is i believe in the motor, (missing some circuit) when temp reach critical it start to open but when fully opened wont stop still spins and it is same with closing.
what i need when thermostat send signal to motor to open after he fully opened to stop(power) and same thing when cools off to close and stop

thanks

i hope you will be able to undestand what i need

What you need, I believe, is a limit switch. It senses mechanically th closed or open position ofyour vanes. E

Hi cimbri,

your circuit should be similar to the one attached. Limit switches interrupt motor ground connection if the max position in either direction has been reached.

Boncuk

Here ya go -

open-close-gif.57284

open-close-brd-gif.57285

Attachments

• OPEN-CLOSE.gif
    OPEN-CLOSE.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 206
  • OPEN-CLOSE-BRD.gif
    OPEN-CLOSE-BRD.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
you verey much for quick reply

Sorry, I mixed the signal nets for the limit switches. The L/H switch is max closed and the R/H limit switch is for max open.

So the switches must close diagonally for operation.

Boncuk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back