Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

using Load cell sonsor with atmega16 and lcd display

Status
Not open for further replies.

benny17

hello,
i want to make digital scale and wanna show the result on 16*2 LCD display.. i am using atmega16 and Load cell sensor.. could anyone help me with connection pin and C code for this... i am so new with micro controller.. i badly need help...

Just use the same code and connections as the Arduino for the LCD. In fact, why don't you just use an Arduino with LCD shield for your prototype.

The load cell sensor will have to be amplified and can then be fed into one of the ADC inputs.

The code is freely available as part of the appropriate Arduino library.

The Arduino is simply an ATMEGAxx mounted on a PCB with headers and a means to program it easily. There is software available for it to easily write your program, upload it to the ATMEGA and test it.

There are many examples available on the web. I assume the Malang government doesn't block Google (or other search engines) - try looking; you might learn something.

I agree with dougy83, a code is available in most popular search engines. There are guidelines to follow, as well as some basic tutorials on load cell devices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back