Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

using LM386 to produce bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqar

in my door intercom circuit i have used KA2410 to work as ringer at room station intercom , if some how i can make bell from LM386 which is present at door station side then i think i can use my door intercom to work on 2 wires...

how i can make use of LM386 to work as a ringer and amplifier .

probanly you can wire it as an oscilator, but this will just give a constant tone. but you will need to make modifications when you use it as an amp and as a ringer....
or you could find a circuit that produces the ring tone and use the LM386 to amplify it. or you can make a simple oscilator with a 555 or 2 transistors.
i think that making another circuit to produce the ring tone is better than usin' the 386

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back