Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

User Manual + probes for Hitachi V1050 oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

priscilla7391

Just bought the scope on eBay for cheap.
(Hitachi V1050)
Supposed to be in working condition,
but it has not arrived yet.

Seller suggested equiptek for getting the probes,
so I sent equiptek an email.

Might be cheaper to get the probes used from somewhere, anyone have ideas?

Also the user manual (I have the "servicing manual),
I would like to get a copy of that.
Anyone know where I might find one?

I have spent more than an hour online searching for these things. Usually I can find what I want, but no luck
with these items today.

Thank you all!

Here is the main site:
**broken link removed**

There is a comment about a viewer that is required ......not completely sure what they are talking about though.

Maybe the site is not working at this time. A PDF file ought to open without any difficulty....Looking for a way to contact the site administrator.

Last edited:
Hey I GOT IT!

That was fast! Thank you for such a quick reply and for making the effort to be sure the site worked. I saw the first link and tried it and it seemed to hang up, but maybe not, because eventually I got two copies of the manual downloaded!

THANKS!

That manual gives some detail about the specific probes for the Hitachi too!
Probes: AT-10AL 1.5
Of course the model 1050 and model 1100 could use different probes, but since these are so nearly the same time of production (I am assuming...)
they probably did not change the probes.

I'll wait and see if equiptek replies to my email with some information...

Hitachi V1050 and V1100

I have been looking for the Servicing Manuals for these scopes. You mentioned that you have the servicing manual for the V1050. Any chance that you could scan me a copy please.
Incidentally, there should be no problems whatever over getting suitable probes. The scopes are almost sure to be 1Mohm input. Any standard 10:1 probe matches to 1Mohm, so will do. Plenty of suppliers. Ebay seems full of chinese ones, all claiming 100MHz as if you could use any old scope to read that signal, which is almost meaningless, as it is the bandwidth of the scope that is important. In UK, Radiospares, Maplin, a quick web search. I'm sure the same in States.
BillN m0wpn

Last edited:
no service manual

I have been looking for the Servicing Manuals for these scopes. You mentioned that you have the servicing manual for the V1050. Any chance that you could scan me a copy please.
Incidentally, there should be no problems whatever over getting suitable probes. The scopes are almost sure to be 1Mohm input. Any standard 10:1 probe matches to 1Mohm, so will do. Plenty of suppliers. Ebay seems full of chinese ones, all claiming 100MHz as if you could use any old scope to read that signal, which is almost meaningless, as it is the bandwidth of the scope that is important. In UK, Radiospares, Maplin, a quick web search. I'm sure the same in States.
BillN m0wpn

Hi Bill;
I completely lost track of your post and the name of this site and my log-in info. Been too distracted over here to puzzle it all out until now.
Worse yet - I do not have what you are looking for!

I'm sorry - all I have is the operations manual for the hitachi V1100 oscilloscope. (My scope is the 1050F or 1050 something. It works fine. Got it for $50 on eBAY.

I may have said 'service manual' But that was a mistake. The operation manual I have is from the link given in this thread just a few posts above this one.

And thank you, I did succeed in getting probes for the scope and they work. At the moment I don't recall the site - but I could check back in my receipts and find it if you need it. Doesn't sound like you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back