Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROJUSB

hi. i am in final year. i am doing a project of transferring data from one pendrive to other without using computer. can anyone guide me????

Last edited:
hi. i am in final year.
Aww that's sad.:(

Don't let that get you down, the doctor isn't always right. My greatest sympathy goes out to you and your family. :rolleyes:

actually i am finding difficulty in selecting microcontroller/microprocessor which can act act as a usb host controller.there is a ic called vnc1l-1a and one series of atmel.how do i display all files of a pendrive and select a particular file for transfer.which kind of display should i use??? plz guide me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back