Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

samarsingla

Hello all
I am trying to build a project which acquires data through usb. I am using the PIC18F4550 to convert the analog signal. How do I get this data to some application in the pc. Also which language would be most appropriate for this thing?
Thanx.

Pretty well all the application notes are in C, and MicroChip provide a free C18 compiler - so it makes sense to use that. Various of the application notes also demonstrate the use of the USB interface - study them and 'steal' the parts you want!.

ya i am doing that only.. but i need final output data in a windows application, like, i want the readings in a visual cpp program. c18 will give me code for the mcu...

samarsingla said:
ya i am doing that only.. but i need final output data in a windows application, like, i want the readings in a visual cpp program. c18 will give me code for the mcu...

Like I said, read the application notes, MicroChip give the code for the PC interface as well!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back