Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB to RF trans. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theron

Heres what I want to do. I have a joystick style controller that connects to a computer through a usb connection the controller has 19 functions via variouse on/off buttons. while Iam not a expert in this feild I have deduced that the cercuit boards are sending data to the computer via various frequencys sence there are only 5 or 6 wires in the usb cord. SO heres the question can the data being sent out of the controller be used for the data in on an RF transmitter thereby turning the joystick into remote controle transmitter? If this is not the proper thinking can any one tell me of a better way to turn the joystick to a fr transmitter?

Thanks

There are only 4 wires in a USB cord. Intercepting the USB signals and converting the signals to something that could be used to modulate a transmitter is a bigger project than you have the time or experience to do.

BUMMER well I have already started the project from scratch (then that thought crossed my mind) I suppose it would be best for this to be %100 my creation iI juss tried to cheet a little LOL THANKS for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back