Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB PIC Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ormo

Hi,

I'm getting started in PIC programming using mainly the tutorials from WinPicProg.co.uk. The site uses the PIC 16F628 which happens to be the chip I was considering using most before I found WinPicProg.

I currently use a laptop to I do not have access to a parallel port with which to program my PIC chips. Can anyone suggest a decent product/kit/circuit that will allow me to program my PIC chips via a USB port? I'm fairly good with electronics so a kit or just a circuit will still be suitable.

Ideally I would like to have the programmer powered by the +5v supplied by the USB port.

Thanks in advance for any advice, links or other suggestions.

Hi I am haquetitu. I need some programmed hex file of veryuas flashing fiower for pic 16F84 chip. can any one help me.Advance Thenks for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back