Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

usb connection with pic16C745/765

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalbatross

I need to implement a connection between a pc and a pic via a pic16C745/765. Does anyone already have done such thing...
I am a bit afraid af the software part of on the computer (driver...) If someone can give links, good advices...

Thanks

lalbatross said:
I need to implement a connection between a pc and a pic via a pic16C745/765. Does anyone already have done such thing...
I am a bit afraid af the software part of on the computer (driver...) If someone can give links, good advices...

Thanks

MicroChip provide an application note giving all the details, also (more recently) they provided all the details of their new USB FLASH programmer, including source code for both PC and PIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back