Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

US led coalition against Libyan Gov. forces & Gadhafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't the Conquistadors a bad-ass bunch from centuries ago? That's when Spain was a feared nation. Now they throw tomatoes at each other as part of a national holiday and let bulls stampede loose in the streets needlessly injuring many folks. These are tough people? They seem pretty goofy to me.

You know, if the Conquistadors were around today, they may very well be considered terrorists themselves! Murdering, plundering, taking over countries... You get the idea :D

Last edited:
I am certainly for taking a hard stand against terrorists be them armed militants or domestic eco-terrorists. I was pointing out that Spain's choice to back down after the Madrid bombing was a small win for terrorism. Can you follow that now?

Not really, since you offered nothing to connect Spain's elections to a win for terrorism, save for a propaganist opinion piece. As my questions remain unanswered, I assume we won't see this dots being connected anytime soon.

I'm not gonna spend any more time digging up articles of such. It was world news at the time as numerous news feeds mentioned Spain was apparently intimidated by terrorists.

I'm all for the US staying out of the Mid East and near territories, as long as that means totally out. That includes out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, The UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Yemen, the Balkands, Egypt, Palistane and especially, Israel.

AMEN, brother! (I'd say especially Palestine myself)

and I think you meant the Balkans, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back