Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent servo help

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes.i checked the code with another servo and it works fine

And THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP:)

Last edited:
The only other thing I can think of is 20ms period might not be correct for your motor. I've never tried different motors, and I don't know if the frequency is the same. I tried finding that information on your motor, but didn't come up with anything. Next time you buy a motor, make sure you can get the data sheet for it.

Before sending your motors back, try using 30ms low time instead of 20ms, just for grins.

Try this circuit. Servos are sensitive to the signal.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
You might also try this in your code. The variable temp1 is the "low" value, and is incremented by 2000us each time through the loop defined by the variable "j". Thus, the frequency is varied from 20ms to 40 ms in 2ms increments. Run it and see if you motor reverses at any point.

Code:
      temp1 = 20000;
      FOR (j = 0; j < 11, j++) {
        FOR (i = 0; i < 150; i++)
        {
         output_high (PIN_A4);
         delay_us (2000);
         output_low (PIN_A4);
         delay_us (temp1);
        }

FOR (i = 0; i < 150; i++)
        {