Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UPS not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you put the diode the correct way round? The other diodes on the board show the markings so you can check which way round it is from those and the markings on the board.
Yes i did i double checked it, and it was working the first time i out it there, it was after i tried to solder.it that it stopped working. Maybe it was soldered incorrectly and it shorts circuitos, i dont know

Remove that diode, don't connect anything there, switch on and see what happens.
That diode could be part of an OR gate, forwarding a false alarm.

Remove that diode, don't connect anything there, switch on and see what happens.
That diode could be part of an OR gate, forwarding a false alarm.
Nothing happens if the diode is not there. However, if I put the diod, I can light up a desk lamp connected to the ups, but no leds light up. Something died on it when I tried to solder the diode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back