Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

'Upload a file' feature not working in OperaMini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

From few weeks when I try to post something to the forum, And when I click to the 'Upload a file' button, happens nothing. It would open a box from where I could pick the file. Check me please! I tried from simple Nokia Java set, Operamini 8 And from android Operamini 10.

Before when it was fine 'it would open' an upload box, now happens nothing.

Do you have any script disabler, such as Adblock or NoScript? If so, try disabling them for ETO and try again.

In Android phone and OperaMini I didn't get such setting. I didn't get any setting in 'Preferences' under ETO. Another forum AAC and the ETO both software developed by XenForo. There in AAC I have turned back the Style into 'vB 3.x Fluid' from AAC Updated v3 from 'Perference'. So that the forum was compatible to my cellphone browser. The ETO has no such option on its preference. I don't know about other user who use OperaMini.

Could you eventually try a different browser?

Trying from Chrom..

EDIT: Oh, I uploaded from Google Chrom Android edition. It just supports ETO when I rotate the screen Landscape. Uploading way is poor. click on Upload, choose file, click upload attachment and then press back button of phone then click Post .

Attachments

• The_Croods_poster.jpg
    The_Croods_poster.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
It seems that all croods managed to arrive safely to my secreen. Good.

Time to change browser maybe.

It seems that all croods managed to arrive safely to my secreen. Good.

Time to change browser maybe.
Operamini seems pretty comfortable for common use to me. Maybe I will use Chrom when I need to upload something. When I click Choose File then Chrom opens Gallary, So I just can upload Photo and videos. Not other file access in Gallary. Same problem was getting while attaching file in gmail. When I tried UC browser, it let me to access phone ans SD card files so I able to upload anythin. Currenty UC is not working in my phone. same UC works in another phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back