Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unsubscribing to a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roff

This isn't really a big deal, but how come I can't unsubscribe to a thread until a new, unread post appears in it?

works just fine for me..

Attachments

• unsub.JPG
    unsub.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 282
By the way, I almost never subscribe to threads. Simply go to the advanced search option and put your own user name in the "Search by User Name" box and hit enter. Any post you've replied to (obviously one you're intersted in for some reason) will show up. Then all you have to do to 'subscribe' to the thread is make a comment in one. Every time a new post appears in that thread it'll pop up in that search. I do that every day before I scan through the new posts and you don't have to mess around with pesky subscriptions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back