Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

unknown Vcc.....pls help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcp

hi,i have a few questions about the schematic from the following website , **broken link removed**

1)what is the Vcc is needed since the "direction" and "motor on/off" also supply voltage...can it be ignore??

2)if it do need,what is the suitable voltage?

3)are the "direction" and "motor on/off" voltage should be as same as Vcc?

i like electronic but still newbies pls guide me....thanx a lot!

Whenever you don't know the voltage look at the ics' to see what they're rated for.. The circuit you show has a 5volt supply and a 24 volt supply..
The logic ,or control is 5v and the motor is 24..
You will need both to make this operate properly... :D

thats a good question. y dont u email them, theres an email adress @ the bottom of the page

Use a solid state relay with Logic switching a 9-24DC volt source. A 5volt (logic) or a +24V coil relay will work to.

74LS04 is TTL chip expecting input signals in range 0 to 5V.
Quick look in L6506 datasheet confirms that all inputs (including pins 6 and 4) have pretty much the same rating (0-3 normal with absolute maximum rating of 7V). R1 and R2 are pull-up resistors to Vcc so Vcc should be 5V.

thanx for replying :eek: ,i'm assume that is a logic input so i will try to use 5volt as it Vcc and same with "direction" and "motor on/off"...hope this will work.....thanx again! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back