Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unintentional dislikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeCrashKop

Most Helpful Member
A friend gave me an iPad yesterday. I was using my right thumb to scroll through ETO this morning. I noticed that someone had disliked a post by shortbus= in a TIG welding thread. I did a double take, wondering what anyone could dislike about the post. When I saw that I had the option to undo the rating, I realized that I had hit the dislike icon with my thumb. I undid it and looked through other threads that I read this morning but didn't find any more.

It reminded me of this thread. https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/post-rating-buttons-a-discussion.147328/ Maybe this is a reason for unexplainable dislikes.

Last edited:
The status say's you have given 4 dislikes...

Thanks Ian
I checked that. Those old ones were deserved due to smart Ar$$e remarks to people that didn't deserve them.

In my case, while in bed, a small tablet held in position for reading, combines badly with a too big thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back