Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to Mark as Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgibbs

Most Helpful Member
hi EM,

Since yesterday [Fri17Apr] I get this message when I try to use the Mark as Read, under Quick Links.

AAesp01.gif

Actually there's no need to open a thread exclusively for all these simple matters..that 'inform the administrator' will just send a PM and is quite effective.

:D

Actually there's no need to open a thread exclusively for all these simple matters..that 'inform the administrator' will just send a PM and is quite effective.

:D

This is a Forum Feedback thread, why pester the EM.

Also I wanted to know if anyone else had the problem.!!

IYO there's no need

AAesp02.gif

Last edited:
Deleted 62 pages of what?

hi,
On the posts page where it lists the new posts, on the righthand side it said 'Pages 1,2,3 of 62'
It had been growing in the number listed as I could not use the 'Mark as Read'.

When you enabled and I pressed the 'Mark as Read' all these posts were removed from the 'Unread posts' as I would normally expect and the page displayed 'no new posts'
Perhaps the word 'deleted' should have read as 'old posts were cleared from the unread posts list'.

OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back