Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrasound obstacle detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

nischay

hello
im wanna build a ultrasound transmitter ,receiver circuit (40 kHz).im usin a pair of transducers (gl40t -16f/16s) which look like in figure shown.
1. Does these transducers have any polarity ?
2. can i use a continuos 40khz or should i use bursts ?
3. is there any datasheet for these transducers ?
:)

Attachments

• 40tr16.jpg
    40tr16.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 564
Instead of randomly using ultrasonic transducers from the garbage pile, why not look a Digikey's or some other supplier's catalog where there are many of them and their prices. You can see the brief specs then look closer at a few of their datasheets for your final choice.

Or if you know who made the ones you are looking at, then go to their website for the datasheet.

Well you know the part numbers for a start so why don't you Google the datasheets?

tired.........................

:(
i also tried for the same sensor GL-40
i tried a lot in google for datasheet anyone know the datasheet
please post any working circuit diagram or datasheet

thank in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back