Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasonic Sensor for detecting drop-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nshi11

Hello there!... i'm a newbie here..

i need a sample C program in PIC16F877a using SRF005 ULTRASONIC RANGE SENSOR coz i don't know a thing about how to used and program the ultrasonic sensor in PICmicrocontroller.

thank you!...hope to ur kind reply...

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a knowledge about basic programming in PICMicrocontrollers...this my first time i'am using Ultrasonic Sensor in my autonomous robot...one of my project I HAVE BEEN made is the LINE FOLLOWING ROBOT..that's why i need sample program in C in PIC16Fseries using SRF005 ULTRASONIC RANGE SENSOR that could help me during the implementation of my project.....

thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back